Who we are
Here's the deal, Apostolic Assembly cares about one thing more than anything else, Jesus Christ. We are a family of individuals that have found hope in Jesus, and simply want as many people as possible to experience that exact same blessing.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- There is only One true and living God. Mark 12:31
- This God begat a son named Jesus by a virgin named Mary. Matthew 1:20-23
- We cannot go to heaven by our own good works. Isaiah 64:6
- But by being born again of the water and the (Holy) Spirit we enter the kingdom of God. John 3:5/Acts 2:38
- Which is only through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ’s death, burial and resurrection. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
- And obedience to that faith. Acts 5:29-32
- After our salvation we should maintain a personal walk with our Lord Jesus. John 2:3-6
- And that through faith in Jesus, God still does the miraculous. Mark 16:17-18
What this means for you
What does this mean for you? Most importantly, you're always welcome at Apostolic Assembly. We're saving a seat for you. Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted as part of the Apostolic family.